To make your Notification of Car Claim, you must:
- Fill in the notification of claim form available online, at Índico or at your insurance broker's office, respecting the required fields;
- Sign the complete form;
- Your notification will be immediately analysed and there will be a commencement of proceedings and, if it is a situation that requires surveying, this will be scheduled accordingly;
- In this case, you will receive a text message with information on the claim number and surveying date;
- In case of theft claims, regularization depends on supporting documents of the complaint presented to the authorities.
The notification of claim can be delivered through the following means:
- Send to e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Send to Índico's Claim Support Line.
- Deliver to Insurance Intermediary, Insurance Agent, Insurance Broker or Insurance Manager;
- Deliver at the nearest Índico.
- Deliver or send by Fax.
Any car claim should be notified to Índico as soon as possible within a maximum deadline of 8 days from the date of the accident.
For such, you must completely fill in the Notification of Claim form available here.